
Over Memorial Day week end I had my Bridal Shower. The theme was a garden party and guests showed up in sundresses and sun hats. It was the most amazing shower I could have ever imagined and my mom (pictured in right)put it together all by herself. My shower was in the most beautiful backyard in the world (moms). She spends hours and hours in her gardens and they look absolutely amazing. The yard was set up with chairs and tables scattered around the gardens. There was special champagne punch w/ floating strawberries and each guest got a little green flower pot w/ a purple flower (my wedding colors).
All my closest girlfriends were there to celebrate. Two of my friends flew in as a surprise, and it made my day extra special. I am so blessed to have such an amazing family and wonderful friends. They truly made me feel like a princess. I even had to sit in a throne!
I will never forget this day for as long as I live.

No comments:
Post a Comment