Monday, June 14, 2010

A fun, relaxing week end


My best friend and I went to the Dauphin County Music and Wine Festival this week end. It was a great time. I packed us a blanket, cheese, crackers, and grapes. The first 1,000 people got a free wine glass and a free wine tasting. We tasted lots of great wines from 5 different wineries in the central Pa area. I could do this every week end!
I don't get to see my close friends as often as I'd like to. Lots of my friends moved away after college, far away...California, Texas and I'm not a big fan of flying. So it was nice to spend the week end with a great friend. It was relieving to be able to unwind, lay back and relax.
The Bridal shower and Bachelor parties are all over now, and there are 26 more days until the wedding. Sometimes I get an overwhelming feeling of anxiety when I think about it, but I have to stop myself as this is going to be the best day of my life and I cannot allow my anxiety to take that away from me. I spent 13 months planning this event, so I want to enjoy every little second of it. I cannot wait to put on my dress with my hair and make-up done and feel like a princess. This is our big day, and we deserve to feel amazing and love every second of it. (positive self talk- pretty effective)

No comments:

Post a Comment